The interest of the modern Civilized world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as a complementary or alternative treatment therapy is rising and becoming popular due to its holistic approach, emphasis on standard of living and prevention of illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s immune system.
Creating a strong immunity mechanism is critical for that body to identify and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is a disease resulting from uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from the parts of the body. A weaker or impaired immunity improves your susceptibility to various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also.
Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the many preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
History of Ancient Herbal Remedy – Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is really a mushroom widely used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it is actually called Mannetake meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi which means “herb from the spirit”. It was a very rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient time and Emperors from the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and long life.
For over 2000 years Reishi Spore Oil Softgel has become by far the most cherished and popular medicinal herb in Asia and rated among the superior herbs inside the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-year old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance to the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long-term consumption with no unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance in the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was common as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research has shown that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and contains possible therapeutic potential as a health supplement for the alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer.
Medicinal mushrooms like Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) and Cordyceps have well been documented in lots of recent research studies to get potent medicine to improve and keep the body’s immune function from certain compounds in them such as polysaccharides which raise the activity of the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) which are vital to eliminate foreign cells(like cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published inside the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 demonstrated that He Shou Wu Extract clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as being a nutritional supplement for an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health Advantages of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own immune system by promoting the activity of antibodies
* increases the body’s potential to deal with stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* enhances the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports a typical, restful sleep
* enhances vitality and energy
Tips to choose the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it offers the best extract and it has most scientific evaluations
* choose those with cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and better absorbed by body
* solid wood log cultivation – this determines the potency of hyazxb resulting fungus
* look for Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the steadiness of Agaricus Blazei Extract active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the potency of reishi lies in its polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations can be purchased, including extracts, health supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.